Dublin Airport Dublin
Maldron Dublin Airport – THE Original Airport Hotel is a 4* hotel located right in the heart of the Dublin Airport complex. Perfect for all types of traveller one is only 3 minutes from the Airport Terminal. The Clarion Hotel Dublin Airport operates a 24 hour courtesy coach for all guests.
* Please note that the hotel is now providing 24 hour shuttle to the airport terminal.
Located in Dublin Airport complex, this hotel is only 3 minutes from the Airport Terminal. This Dublin hotel is close to the St. Margaret\'s Golf & Country Club and Forrest Little Golf Club, plus historic landmarks including Malahide Castle, Howth Head, Lusk Heritage Centre and the National Botanical Gardens.
Every sized space you need - from a simple conference room to a spacious event suite. The hotel offers 13 fully air-conditioned meeting rooms. All have natural daylight and come equipped with white boards, screens and flip charts as standard. A full range of audio-visual equipment is available and an AV technician is on site to assist with set-up.
* Hotel guests can relax and unwind at the private ALSAA Leisure Club & Swimming pool (Dublin Airport Leisure Club) located just a 3 minute walk from the hotel.
* 24-hour shuttle bus runs between the hotel and the airport terminal. Multilingual staff on the 24-hour front desk can assist with currency exchange and laundry requirements, and provide room service around the clock. Parking is available for guests arriving by car.
* The three-floor Maldron Dublin Airpor features 247 modern guestrooms, all of which include satellite television with pay movies, Internet connections and minibars.
Otel.com Average Rating
COMENTARIOS DE LOS USUARIOS 1-3 de 3 Rated 3/5 based on 474 reviews
Fecha de la opinión:Dic 20, 2013
The Mystery of the Four Stars!
It is an absolute mystery to me how this hotel is classed as a 4 star. I can only describe my bedroom as dirty, tatty, the journey to which felt like visiting a dungeon! My custom appeared to be an inconvenience for staff from the moment of check-in to departure. The only friendly staff member I met in this hotel was the bus driver. On check-out, with an obvious completed opinion card in my hand, I was signalled to leave it on the counter top as a phone call took precedence over my physical presence. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone despite its proximity to the airport.
Fecha de la opinión:Ott 7, 2013
Opinión escrita por:Dublin
Not a pleasant experience
Myself and my wife decided to stay her as we had an early flight. While on initial impressions the foyer looked nice and busy, our experience gradually declined once checked in. The walk to the room felt like a mini marathon, and was accompanied by a strong smell of stale cigarette smoke all the way. The rooms are ok, however we were only provided with one towel which wasnt ideal first thing next morning, The service in the bar was poor and the food was average at best. There was also an additional charge to park in teh hotel which I had assumed was included in the price but was never inicated as a seperate charge. All in all I would go somewhere else as it just left a bad taste and a bad smell
Fecha de la opinión:Ott 16, 2012
Close to Dublin Airport
The only redeeming factor for this hotel is that it is close to Dublin airport.Rooms are clean, breakfast is good.It needs a face lift.
* Marino Casino – 4.5 miles (7 kilometres)
* Dublin – 7.5 miles (12 kilometres)
* Portmarnock – 10 miles (16 kilometres)
* Skerries – 13.5 miles (22 kilometres)
* Howth – 17 miles (27 kilometres)